Tuesday 24 December 2013

First of all, a big thank you to all those who showed an interest in the gift tags and festive bunting. Through online sales and those who have bought directly from me, I have sold £48 worth of products, in the form of donations made by individuals directly to the Children in Need website.  By next Christmas, I hope to have my own online shop up and running with a greater range of products and continuing to donate a percentage of all Christmas sales to Children in Need.

Other news...

Unfortunately I have been unable to meet the target of 30 cards for my brother-in-law due to a bout of ill health from which I am still recovering.  I have however managed to produce one or two cards for family and friends...



                     












As for my plans this Christmas, Toby (son) and I are spending the week with my sister, brother-in-law and their two boys at their beautiful home in the heart of rural Lincolnshire. It's proper countryside here - country walks, fresh air, and plenty of space for the boys to burn off all their energy!  They also have a couple of cows....

Poppy the cow with her baby Cema

And I've found time for a bit of printing.  Here's a lino print of my sister's house...



This is what you would see if your were to peer through the ground floor window...
 
 The night before Christmas....

The boys are super excited about Christmas! It will be a job getting them to bed tonight!  So I will get back to my preparations.  I wish everybody a fantastic Christmas Day tomorrow and I hope to catch up with you next week for what will be my final blog of the year.

Merry Christmas and good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment